Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wow, its been a while

It certainly has been a while since I have posted. Could it be because I met a wonderful person in that time period? My days and nights have been consumed with building a relationship with her. Additionally, I have moved on my own, and am working out my divorce. My relationship with my daughter continues to grow and blossom. What all of this shows is that the end of the JWs is not the end of life. One only needs to reach out and experience the good that the world and people have to offer without being judgmental and moralizing. Further I have reenrolled in college. My first day back is Friday.

This year I have a new goal. I am practicing something called Mindfulness. To get a good idea of what it is visit http://www.intouchmag.com/Mindfulness.html. A friend brought this to my attention. Actually the concept is one that I have become more interested in as I have pondered how to balance the 24/7 connected world which I love, and doing things well without distraction which I also cherish. I believe that the Web 2.0 world and its features (MySpace, RSS, Web Portals, YouTube, Blogging, etc) allow this if used wisely.

Oh and by the way, that picture of me, is me opening my Christmas presents this past December. Freedom rocks!!!

Stay tuned,

Isaac

No comments: