Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What I did before...

So yesterday after I picked up my daughter from her robotics club I took her to McD's. We ate and then we went downstairs and played five great games of air hockey. We loved it. But what was so special to me was that up until last July I would have been doing something far different on a Tuesday evening. I would have been conducting a public speaking class at the local Kingdom Hall. While I can say that I had a good time doing that, playing air hockey and bonding with my daughter was far better. Besides, the JW meetings are the same information repeated year in and year out. So truthfully after ten years of teaching that course...well it would be like a professor teaching the same course every year TO THE SAME BLOODY CLASS! Amazing what JWs are put through.

Isaac